Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I wish I could tell you...

Sometimes, it is best to let someone else's words speak for you. So, check out the link below if you want to be challenged... I do not know Heidi personally but am familiar with her story...and though it isn't 'easy' to read her words...I understand them to be true...especially on this journey we are on to adopt from Ethiopia. And I can only imagine how her words will ring even more true as we continue on this journey of trusting and obeying our Savior. The only thing I would add is that we must remember that everyone's path to 'follow Jesus' looks different and we cannot put our calling on anyone else no more than we can 'take up' someone else's cross. But I do know...if you truly know and are pursuing Jesus...at some point He will ask you to take a leap of faith that may look small to others but will be HUGE for you. And I also know...noone can take that leap except by God's grace and equipping. "for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose." Phil. 2:13

http://blessingsfromethiopia.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-wish-i-could-tell-you.html

No comments: